Skip to main content

Bobrisky speaks about his arrest

Bobrisky has spoken out for the first time since he was arrested in Lekki, Lagos on November 7th, 2017.

Bobrisky revealed that serial entrepreneur Toyin Lawani was the one who called for his arrest stating that she accused him of stealing his customers.
He revealed that the case was reported in Abuja and that he is currently on his way to Abuja to resolve the issue. He said;
Toyin Lawani asked her lawyer to write petitions against me that I worked for her and I'm selling cream to all her customers. Which was a fat lie. I never worked for Toyin. She was my friend. I can't remember ever working for Toyin or learning how to make cream from her.
Then she also said I threatened her. So we are going to Abuja cos that was where the case was reported. Before she wrote petitions against me, she had already threatened me that she is giving me 7 days to go to the internet and apologize to her which I said no way because she offended me. I think because I refused to apologize, she got the police involved
Speaking about what transpired at the police station yesterday, Bobrisky said his phones were taken from him and he was told that he needed to wait until morning in order to go to Abuja.
Yesterday at the police station, I was sitting at the counter and I was told I needed to wait until morning to go to Abuja. My phone was taken from me so I couldn't talk to anyone. I'm trying to get in touch with my lawyer and all the people I know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See how this 23-year old South African student became a millionaire

23 years old Sandile Shezi becomes a millionaire after using his tuition to trade Forex  Meet Sandile Shezi, the 23-year-old man who took a risk in Forex trading and is now a millionaire. When he was a boy, Sandile used the money given to him for his tuition to trade in the foreign exchange market which has now made him one of South Africa's youngest millionaires. Making a name for himself in the high-risk Forex market through his company, Global Forex Institute, he has managed to manifest himself as one of the country's most successful Forex traders and his company one of the best in Forex trading. According to OMGVoice, his company is based in Umhlanga in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa. It was established by Shezi and George van der Riet. The company brings “affordable, effective Forex training that works, to the masses.” According to Global Forex Institute's website most of the training and mentoring provided is done free of charge and the company provides Forex Trai

Tekno shows off his new hairstyle in new Instagram pictures

The talented Nigerian music act, Tekno shows off his new hairstyle in new pictures he posted on Instagram. The new hairstyle has got people talking. Some see it as awkward while some think it is a hit! What do you think? Hit or miss??

Banky W Undergoes 3rd Surgery Over A Rare Strain Of Skin Cancer Tumours

Banky W who has been away from social media and music for awhile took to his Instagram to share some photos of himself been operated on and also shares his testominy after God healed him. See photos and caption below.... A wise man once said this: "Scars. A sign that you had been hurt. A sign that you had been healed." Scroll through the pictures to see mine. I'm sharing these because they're proof of what God has brought me through. And because somewhere out there, I know there's someone who needs to hear this. For those who've been wondering why I've been away so long..I had my 3rd surgery on a rare strain of skin cancer tumours in my shoulder last month. The first 2 times were over 10 yrs ago, then it recently resurfaced. But this isn't a sad story as much as it is a reminder, and a testimony. A reminder that you should never take life for granted. You only get 1 shot. Some people went to sleep and never woke up. Many others have lost the ba